We are 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, so your monetary donation is tax-deductible. Your donation will help us continue to develop and implement culturally competent programs to help prevent incarceration and recidivism and empower individuals, families and communities. Thank you.
Donate ItemsNew or gently used items only*
Warm clothing (coats, hats, gloves)
Personal hygiene items
Gift cards to local merchants for food/clothing
Art & art supplies
New Day planners
Computers (in good condition; cleaned of all data)
VolunteerVolunteers are the heart of Red Lodge! We are supported by volunteers who have experience or would like to gain experience working with women and men who are in prison or transitioning out of prison. Our volunteers support us with a variety of skills and in a variety of interest areas, such as mentoring, advocacy & community engagement, Native cultural knowledge, marketing, fundraising, clerical & administration, audio & visual production, and more. If you are interested in becoming a volunteer, please contact us for more information or fill out our Volunteer Application.
For Businesses to Help Raise the Red Lodge Transition Center for WomenIf you have a business and would like to join others to Help Raise the Red Lodge, we welcome your donation of building materials specific to the project, a cash donation, or your expertise with putting it all together! Your name, business or organization will be added to the open house banner. The house was built in 1975 and is purchased ‘As Is’. It’s a solid house with no structural issues but needs renovation including:
- Gutters – Done!
- New Furnace – Done!
- Room Expansions – (must wait until septic system is retro-fitted)
- Downstairs Bedroom and Washroom Remodel – Almost Done!
- Extend Kitchen out 5 feet – (Not a Priority Right Now)
- Complete ADA Brick Walkway – (We Need Manpower to do This!)
- Winterize the Attic – Done!
- Winterize the Crawl Space – Done!
- Winterize Outside the House – Mostly Done
- ADA Bathroom – (Must Retrofit the Septic System First)
- Mattresses – (New Mattresses x 4 Purchased. Need 2 More)
- Lights – Done!
- Back Yard French Drain – Done!
- Electrical – Eventually Need to Upgrade Electric Panel. (Thank You IBEW for Getting Us Up andR unning!)
- Incinerator Toilet and Propane Shower Build Outdoors- (Hopefully by Spring)
- Chicken Coop – Need Volunteers!
- Red Lodge Van – Fundraising in Motion!
- Security System Installation – in Process
- Plumbing- (We Still have a Couple of Minor Plumbing Issues)
For Employers & Landlords
Stable housing and employment are the cornerstones of a successful transition from prison back into the community. If you are an employer or a landlord, please contact us for more information about our programs and the people we serve.